The following guide is designed to give Requestor level users (student, faculty, staff) a general overview and links to detailed help guides for the elements that make up their Dashboard that includes:
- The top navigation bar, which includes the Tickets, Assets, Knowledge Base, New Ticket, Search, Help, and profile links
- Your most recent tickets
- The Quick Tickets section
- Incident IQ help resources
- Customer satisfaction surveys
You can use the following links below to quickly navigate to a specific section in this document. To quickly return to this index simply use the Return to Index link located at the end of any section.
- The Top Navigation Bar
- Recent Tickets Section
- Quick Tickets Section
- Using the Global Search
- Accessing Incident IQ Help
- Accessing your User Profile
- Responding to Surveys
The Top Navigation Bar
The top of your dashboard is your navigation bar. From here you can:
- Access all of your tickets, both those currently open as well as those already closed.
- Manage assets linked to your account.
- Browse your district's KB (knowledge base).
- Select New Ticket to being the ticket submission process.
The Recent Tickets Section
My Recent Tickets section is your list of recently submitted tickets. This give you easy access for keeping up with the open technical issues you have reported. Clicking on any ticket's link will bring you to that ticket's details page.
Additionally, any tickets that an agent marks as requiring further input or action on your part will be highlighted in yellow and visibly marked as Waiting for you to respond.
The Quick Tickets Section
The quick ticket section contains all assets that have been assigned to you by your districts admin. Also, any assets that you have marked as your favorite device. This makes it easy for you can quickly submit tickets for your personal assets that are experiencing issues (such as your desktop, laptop, print, etc.)
Tip: Please review our guide for submitting tickets using the Quick Tickets.
Selecting Search on the top of your dashboard to open your global search.
From here, you can search for assets (using an asset tag or serial number) and tickets you have submitted.
Important Note: Your ability to see certain users, tickets, and/or assets may be restricted based upon your permission settings set forth by the district.
Accessing Incident IQ Help
You can access Incident IQ help resources by selecting Help at the top of the page.
This will open the help sidebar on the right side of your screen. From here, you can access to the following:
- Overview - help guides and FAQs for the current page you are viewing
- Help Center - A link to the help center where you can view all current help guides and FAQs
- Training Center - written and video content for submitting and tracking help request.
- iiQ Support - report issues for Incident IQ platform (can't click on links, receiving errors, etc)
Your User Profile and Notifications
You can access your User Profile page as well as your email notification settings by clicking your name in the top right corner of the screen.
Tip: Please review our help guide for details on managing your account.
Responding to Surveys
From time to time you may be selected to participate in satisfaction surveys. These are brief questionnaires designed and implemented by your district to help gauge and, if necessary, improve a user's experience on recent tickets.
If you have a survey to respond to, you will see a Ticket Satisfaction Survey section appear on your desktop underneath Quick Tickets. Please note, you will only see this section if you have an open survey. Otherwise, it will not appear on your dashboard.