The image displayed on the location page is the available image in Google and cannot be changed through Incident IQ. However, it is possible to do so through editing the Street View imagery in Google.
Articles in this section
- Can I send out welcome emails automatically or send in mass?
- Can I specify which app takes priority for updating data during syncs?
- Is it possible to set up a redirect from our former helpdesk domain?
- Can I exclude breaks, holidays, weekends, and non-working hours from SLA calculations?
- Can certain ticket statuses be excluded from resolution time calculations?
- Can more than the response and resolution times be tracked on tickets with an SLA?
- Can I change the image displayed for a location?
- Why can't I see an existing knowledge base category when creating or editing articles?
- What variables / replacements does Incident IQ support for tickets?
- Incident IQ is accessed through a firewall. What IP address(es) do I need to whitelist?